Monday, October 15, 2007

The world is round

I started off on my writing foyers with this id. Much piqued by the irritable sqaubble of a friend here, who claims every name on the universe is hers,and also by some friends of hers who seemed to think that names are patented by birth, I removed this id permanently.

But today, more mature, calm and thoughtful, I realize that if anybody has illusions about something, it is he/she who must change and never us. Why should anyone change for anybody else?

This blog weblink is again available to me and I shall enjoy it to the last..

Priyamvadha. engira naan.

6 comments:

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Thats the spirit.Who cares.Go on with whatever u have on your hand.You are doing justice to this id in full..(honestly i got confused to begin with..when I read id and celebrate ! I associated with ID celebrated recently..lol )Happy blogging in this id
TC
CU

Vanjula said...

:)) CU..thanks for the first comment. Actually I have been following your blog regularly over the past few days..:))

Agraharathil kazuthai padam pathu erukeengala? I have been wanting to see the movie but couldnt get it at all. nethu unga comment il meedum ninaivugal..

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Agraharathhil kazhthai dinam pakkaren kannadiyil..padam vera paakkanuma..lol..illema paathathille..old movie enga kidaikkapgarathu..
Thanks for visiting my blog but you have never left a comment.oru tharave vandhutu pongo..illena unga blog kukku suthi suthi vara vendi irukku..avvalavu computer gnanam enakku..lol
TC
CU

V said...

You should write more often. All the very best.

Unknown said...

Please write more. Good luck!

H.M.SADANANDA said...

Good Start All the Best